Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dempsey Hill

We wanted to go somewhere special.....
My first impression of this place was "Why so dark??"...I do not know if it was a deliberate attempt to maintain the mystery of this place (thus explaining for the lack of sufficient lighting along the pathways), but I really felt uncomfortable finding my way around there.
It was our first time exploring this place, therefore we decided to take things slowly, and take a stroll around before deciding on our venue for our meal.
Do be careful if you venture there next time, 'cos there was some places with valet parking. So if you want to enjoy free parking, do take more time to drive around and find your own lot.

As we walked along, we started to realise that this much hyped-about place offers mainly high end restaurants and wine bars, which left us with limited choices in looking for more affordable fare....:) Quite disappointing to me, considering so much fanfare about the place....

Personally, I would have second thoughts in going there next time....it is perfectly fine to venture there once in a while, but the high-end restaurants and limited lighting leaves me with some reservations....

One typical restaurant...one needs more effort to find out what it is offering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home